The EFTBA may collect the following data from you
Name, Address, Email addresses and Phone numbers including landline/mobile numbers
Personal Data & EFTBA
The EFTBA uses your personal data to make contact with you via post / email / phone calls
Security and where we store your personal data
All your personal data is stored securely on encrypted computers and will not be disclosed to a third party, without your consent
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: -
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’).
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
- The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’).
- The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”), and
- The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (‘right to data portability’).
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at [insert email address]. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
26th May 2018